Devinez Kashmiri Walnut Cold Pressed Oil, 250ml with Pump, (NABL & IFRA Certified) - 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted for skin care, Fighting Wrinkles, Hair Loss, Fights Dandruff, Hair Growth & Antioxidant
Walnut oil is nut oil obtained from walnuts. Each 100 g of oil provides about 63.3 g polyunsaturated fatty acids, 22.8 g monounsaturated fats and 9.1 g saturated fats. It contains no cholesterol. Walnuts are rich in phytonutrients and are an excellent source of selenium, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, iron, and calcium. Walnuts and/or Walnut oil provide hefty levels of Vitamins B-1, B-2, and B-3, coupled with Vitamin-E and niacin. Walnuts have always been known as a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Walnut oil has a nutty flavor and a light aroma. Walnut oil makes nice base oil (carrier oil) for massage and aromatherapy uses. It is used as a cosmetic ingredient in many skin care products. Over the last few decades we have come across the benefits that Walnut oil has for our skin, hair and health as well. Walnut oil is high in both vitamins and minerals. It works wonders on the skin and is highly recommended for people who want a flawless and ageless skin. No one likes seeing innumerable hairs falling each time he/she combs. Hair loss can be stressful. Walnut oil has often helped people fight hair loss with the help of Omega-3 fatty acids that prevent cell damage. A simple massage with Walnut oil relieves arthritic pain, muscular pain (like that from muscle knots) and any general pain sensation relieves. This oil is a natural analgesic and when applied topically, it reduces pain sensation.
- Reduces Dark Circles: The oil from Walnut can soothe puffiness on the eyes to help regain the skin's glow and shine. Regular use of the oil reduces dark circles and gives a radient look.
- Slow down Ageing: Using Sesame oil daily helps slow down the signs of ageing by nourishing the tissues in your skin and body. Walnuts are filled with B-vitamins, which are best for the skin. Vitamin B manages stress and lowers stress levels. High stress levels add to wrinkles and lead to faster ageing. B-vitamins, along with Vitamin E (a natural antioxidant), can fight free radicals that induce stress. Walnuts can delay the process of ageing.
- Fast Hair Growth: Walnut is the best source of Omega 6, potassium, Omega 3, and Omega 9 fatty acids. These ingredients help in strengthening the hair follicles. Apply Walnut oil regularly to get stronger, healthier, longer and shinier hair. Walnut oil is popularly used in hair oils for its rich hydrating properties. It acts as an anti-dandruff remedy that is 100% natural. Walnut oil can keep balding at bay. Apply this regularly to prevent the onset of balding.
- Walnut oil can mix with jojoba oil & tea tree oil and apply mixture to scalp until the entire head is covered. Massage in circles with firm pressure until head feels warmed and then cover with shower cap and towel for at least 1 hr. Wash out with mild shampoo, condition and style as usual for shiny and healthier hair.
- Dry-skinned beauties can apply lukewarm Walnut oil every day. Walnut oil is useful to keep your skin moisturized. This also nourishes your inner skin and enhances healthy skin cell growth. Apply lukewarm Walnut oil regularly to lighten under eye dark circles.
Store in a cool and a dry place. Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately. Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources. Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest carrier oils. If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. We have made our best efforts to provide complete information about this oil. But still, It is possible that it may not 100 percent complete or accurate as the information is only for informative purpose.