Devinez Sesame Cold-Pressed Oil, 220ml (110ml x 2), 100% Pure Natural, Undiluted, for Hair Growth, Premature Graying of hair, Head Lice, Dandruff care, Deep Conditioning
Sesame oil comes from Sesame seeds through the cold pressed method. These are the seeds obtained from a variety of species in the broad genus Sesamum. The plants in this genus have a special ability. People of the ancient civilizations in India, China, Egypt and in Middle East discovered that Sesame seeds are good for producing oil. Sesame oil is thus one of the oldest extracted oils in the history of human civilization. Sesame oil is a light and it has got lots of uses and health benefits. Sesame oil may not be the most popular oil in our times, but it was the most sought after oil in Ancient India. That is perhaps the oldest reference to this oil. Only now are we beginning to realize the strong health benefits of Sesame seed oil. Sesame oil can help one achieve flawless skin, healthy hair and radiant health from the inside out. Sesame oil, despite being slightly heavier than other massage oils, can still be used for a massage. It is preferable used for detoxifying the body through the skin. Sesame oil should be applied directly to the facial skin. It improves the skin texture, making it softer and smoother. Because of its emollient properties, it moisturizes the skin. Applying a small amount of Sesame seed oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This effect is because of a special micronutrient called sesamol. It can also lighten sun spots and irregular pigmentation. Because of its antioxidant and sunscreen properties, it provides double protection from UV - B induced skin damage.
- Complete Hair Health: Massaging Sesame oil onto the hair helps control dryness and flakiness, dandruff, promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss. Sesame seed oil is a wonderful way to condition dry, damaged hair that is full of split ends or is chemically treated. It will moisten and strengthen.
- Skin Softness: The essential fatty acids provides antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and are easily absorbed into the skin,thus nourishing it from deep inside and promote skin softness.
- Slow down Ageing: Using Sesame oil daily helps slow down the signs of ageing by nourishing the tissues in your skin and body.
- Skin Care: Try a Facial for Glowing Skin. Apply Sesame oil all over your face and massage it in thoroughly. Next, scrub your face with rice powder. Then wash it off with warm water. Afterwards, rinse your face with cold water to close the pores.
- Combine the Sesame oil and the Almond oil in a bowl. Using your fingertips, start massaging the oil into your scalp and then work it into your hair. Ensure that the whole length of your hair is covered when you are done. Once your hair is covered in the oil blend, wrap it with a hot towel.
Store in a cool and a dry place. Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately. Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources. Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest carrier oils. If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. We have made our best efforts to provide complete information about this oil. But still, It is possible that it may not 100 percent complete or accurate as the information is only for informative purpose.