Devinez Radish Cold-Pressed Oil 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted for dry skin, rashes, and cracks, Fights Hair Fall, Eliminates Dandruff, Shiny & Healthy Hair
Rs. 291.00 Regular price Rs. 499.00
Radish oil is known to have many different health benefits, similar to those attributed to the radishes commonly eaten in salads. It is important to note, however, that this type of oil is extracted from radish seeds, not the roots. One of the best-known uses of oil is as a topical skin remedy, with examples of this use going back to ancient Rome
- Skin Care. Vitamin C, phosphorus, zinc, and some members of the vitamin-B complex, present in radishes, are good for the skin. ... Smashed raw radish is a good cleanser and serves as an efficient face pack. Due to its disinfectant properties, radishes also help clear up skin disorders like dry skin, rashes, and cracks
- Radish oil is known to have many different health benefits, similar to those attributed to the radishes commonly eaten in salads. It is important to note, however, that this type of oil is extracted from radish seeds, not the roots.
- One of the most well-attested benefits of radish oil is in the treatment of skin conditions. Ringworm,
- Radishes have anti-pruritic properties and can be used as an effective treatment for insect bites and bee stings. Radish juice also reduces pain and swelling and soothes the affected area.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.