Devinez Osmanthus (osmanthus fragrans) Essential Oil, Pure Natural & Undiluted Therapeutic grade - Aromatherapy Diffuser, help cough, Relaxation, Nourishing, Massage, Stress Relief
Botanical Name: osmanthus fragrans
Method of Extraction : Steam Distillation
The fascinating osmanthus oil has originated from china. It is a yellow to brownish color liquid having sweet floral and apricot kind of fragrance. This oil is extremely effective in soothing and relaxing both mind and body. It is extracted from the flowers of osmanthus by the solvent extraction method. Osmanthus plant is botanically known by the name of osmanthus fragrans. It is a genus of around 30 species of flowering plants that belongs to the family oleaceae. The leaves of osmanthus are simple, opposite and evergreen with an entire, serrated or coarsely toothed margin. The flowers of this plant are produced in summer, spring or autumn season, each flower is about 1 cm long, white, with a four-lobed tubular-based corolla. The fruit is small in size about (10“15 mm), hard-skinned dark blue to purple drupe containing a single seed.
How to use Osmanthus oil
- To soothe muscles: Add a few drops of this oil to a carrier oil to soothe sore muscles and relax the body. It is also an effective method of pain relief.
- Aromatherapy baths: Add 2-3 drops of essential oil to a carrier oil as opposed to direct application. Your bath will not only be nicely scented, but it you will also be much more relaxed. It is the perfect way to end a long stressful week.
- Excellent massage oil: Add few drops of this oil to 10ml Massage Oil, not only is osmanthus oil relaxing, but you will also leave that place smelling like a sweet fruit!
- Skin Care: You can add 1 drop to a little of your daily face cream, in alternative you can mix 2-3 drops in 50 ml of a plant based oil, for example jojoba oil, and apply on face and body damp skin.
- Wounds and crack: Mix 2-3 drops of osmanthus essential oil to 50 ml of avocado oil and massage on the affected area.
- For Aroma Diffuser or burner: Add 2-3 drops of essential oil into the water & let the aroma diffuse into the room to cleanse the air and stay moisture. Due to its ability to relieve depression and anxiety, you should use this oil during yoga and meditation also purify the air.
- Anxiety, nervous hunger: Inhaling osmanthus essential oil helps relieve stress and anxiety. In fact, osmanthus fragrance showed a powerful anxiolytic effect.
- Relaxing and calming: In order to get benefits from its relaxing and calming properties you can add 2-3 drops of essence to a handful of sea salt, pour in the warm water of the bath and stay in for 15 minutes.
- Essential Oils are oil soluble- dilute with a carrier oil (olive, coconut, etc.), not water.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Do not drop oils directly in ear canal or eyes. Oils can dissolve plastics - use in glass.
- Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Do not ingest.