Devinez Olive - Virgin Oil, 250ml (NABL & IFRA Certified) with Flip-Top Cap -100% Pure, Natural, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade, Cold Pressed For Hair, Skin, Nails Eyebrows & Eyelashes
Olive oil is extracted from the Olive fruit. From ruling our kitchens to taking over the cosmetic world, Olive oil has become a rage all over the world in recent times. Olive is not just a dietary staple in the Mediterranean region, but also enjoys the reputation of being healthy oil in the United States. It is valued not only for its flavor, but also for its range of wellness benefits. Although originating in the Mediterranean countries, today it is used worldwide. Olive oil has been used for centuries for moisturizing skin, partly because of its linoleic acid. You can consume the oil, apply it directly on skin, or add a bit to a warm bath for a good soak. Rich in antioxidants, Olive oil slows the natural aging process of the human body. The oil is used in cosmetics, medicine, cooking and soaps, natural herbal therapy, it does wonders for the skin, which gets a natural shine and glow from the enriching oil. The flavor, smell, and color of Olive oil can vary significantly, based on its origin and whether it is extra virgin (finest grade) or not. Generally, the hotter the country, the more robust the flavor will be. Olive oil can also be used as a safe, natural lubricant for a close shave and as a soothing aftershave (rub on an extra teaspoon of it after you rinse off). Devinez good quality Olive oil contains important vitamins and nutrients and is loaded with antioxidants. Olive oil is often used as an ingredient in face wash products, as a moisturizer without any added ingredients by applying it directly onto your skin.There are cosmetics that have Olive oil bases. It can also be found in some soaps, body washes, and lotions. From there, you can blot off any excess oil with a towel or cloth. It may be especially helpful to use Olive oil as a moisturizer after you've been exposed to the sun or suffered sunburn.
- For Nourished hair: Olive oil is rich in vitamin E that helps fight hair loss. Olive oil nourishes the damaged scalp and reduce hair fall. Offering a natural shine, it treats hair loss. An Olive oil massage before a shampoo helps in giving a distinct shine and strength to your hair.
- Treats Dry Skin: If you have dry skin, apply the Devinez Olive Oil to your face before going to bed, and let it stay on overnight. You can remove the oil in the morning with the help of a gentle face wash and some warm water. It helps to nourish and treat the dry skin more effectively. Olive Oil helps remove makeup. Using a little bit of Olive oil during your bath can help rejuvenate your skin.
- Anti-Aging Properties: As you age, your skin starts to sag and develop wrinkles. You can delay these signs of aging with Olive oil. Massage your face with a few drops of Olive oil. Add the lemon juice for a refreshing feeling.
- After you have showered, leave your skin a little damp and massage the Olive oil onto your face. Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Bath Oil: Add few drops of the Olive carrier oil in your bathing water to experience a complete rejuvenation and for all time clear and healthy skin.
Store in a cool and a dry place. Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately. Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources. Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest carrier oils. If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. We have made our best efforts to provide complete information about this oil. But still, It is possible that it may not 100 percent complete or accurate as the information is only for informative purpose.