Devinez Olive - Pomace Cold-Pressed Oil, 30ml 100% Pure Natural, Undiluted - Moisturizes Skin, Fights Signs Of Aging, Improves Skin Health, Keeps Hair Healthy, Helps Remove Makeup
Olive pomace oil is expelled using solvent extraction, typically hexane. This solvent is added to the pomace of the olive, which is the leftover pulp and pit of the olive that is already been ground into a paste.
- Olive oil has been used as a hair treatment since ancient Egyptian times. First, warm the olive oil in the microwave or in hot water. Then apply it generously to the ends of hair and scalp. Leave it in for up to 10 to 20 minutes, and then shampoo it out.
- Shine Serum: There's no need to buy a separate hair product to impart shine on second-day strands. Just rub a few drops of olive oil on flyaway ends after styling for an extra-glossy finish.
- Cracked-Heel Repair: Split, rough heels need moisture to heal. After exfoliating with a pumice stone, apply olive oil to feet. Put on socks to lock in the hydrating treatment as you sleep.
- Olive oil contains vitamin E, which improves skin health by treating inflammation, acne, and protecting the skin.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.