Devinez Mustard Seed Cold-Pressed Oil, 220ml (110ml x 2), 100% Pure Natural, Undiluted for Hair & Skin Care, Excellent Toner, prevents hair loss, Insect Repellent
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, mustard oil is effective in treating rashes and other skin infections, thus preventing your skin from dryness, dullness and itching. A body massage with mustard oil rejuvenates and cleans your skin by increasing blood circulation. Besides, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is effective in reducing skin inflammation and facilitates quick healing of cuts and wounds.
- Conditions Hair: Devinez Mustard oil is an excellent conditioner. It contains the essential alpha fatty acids, which help to condition the hair generously. Hydrating the hair is important to foster hair growth and thickness as well.
- Good For Massaging: Massaging scalp with Devinez Mustard oil is beneficial for the scalp. It boosts blood circulation and helps hair growth thereby. Mustard oil is also an excellent hair stimulant.
- If your hair is dry, nothing can be more beneficial than Mustard oil. Mustard is an excellent hydrating element that gives your hair natural bounce and shine while providing it with natural moisture. Regular use of Mustard oil will surely give you long and beautiful hair.
- Lightens The Skin: In order to make your facial skin smooth, apply a mixture of Mustard oil and Coconut oil on your face and massage the area in circles for 5-6 minutes. Gently wipe your face with a smooth and wet cotton cloth. This will stimulate blood circulation, thus lightening your skin as well as getting rid of pimples.
- Removes Tan And Dark Spots: Mustard oil is effective in removing tan and dark spots to give you a naturally glowing skin. For this purpose, prepare a face mask by mixing Mustard oil, besan (Bengal gram flour), curd and a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your face. Rinse with cold water after 10 to 15 minutes.
Store in a cool and a dry place. Keep out of reach from children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately. Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources. Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest carrier oils. If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. We have made our best efforts to provide complete information about this oil. But still, It is possible that it may not 100 percent complete or accurate as the information is only for informative purpose.