Devinez Linseed Cold-Pressed Oil, 100% Pure Natural, Undiluted for Hair, Skin and Nails with Omega 3,6,9 from Natural ALA
Linseed oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, which give you healthy hair. Regular application of Linseed oil promotes hair growth and prevents additional hair fall. It eliminates dandruff and flakiness on the scalp. Linseed oil also maintains the moisture content in the hair, keeping your hair lustrous and healthy.
Another advantage of applying Linseed oil is that it helps reduce dark circles considerably. Just a week of applying Linseed oil under your eyes, will give you a clear skin around the eyes and make the area look brighter.
Another benefit of Linseed oil is that it moisturises your skin and hydrates it from within.The essential fatty acids in Linseed oil smoothens your skin's appearance and makes it super soft. You can either apply Linseed oil on its own or maybe mix it with a bit of a light-weight moisturiser and apply it evenly on your face before you retire for the night.
Due to its high inflammatory index, Linseed oil helps minimise skin irritation, redness and inflammation of any sort. Skin rashes diminish with topical application.
Linseed oil is the oil extracted from flax seeds. Now, you may be wondering that isn’t the oil from flax called Linseed oil. Yes, that’s true. Both Linseed oil and linseed oil start out from the same source – the flax seeds. However, the processing is quite different which leads to marked differences between these oils. Linseed oil is used for various industrial purposes and paint jobs whereas Linseed oil is fit for human consumption.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.