Devinez Kashmiri Saffron Essential Oil, Kesar Zafran, Pure Natural & Undiluted Therapeutic grade for skin, face & body care, relieving stress, radiant glow, acne, dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes care
Botanical Name: Crocus sativus
Method of Extraction : Steam Distillation
Saffron essential Oil is the oil extracted from the stigmas of the Crocus sativus flower and is known to have a wide range of benefits for hair, skin and overall health. It stimulates the secretion of serotonin in the body. It provides a relaxing and calming effect on the body. Saffron oil is also an important ingredient of most traditional medicines. In terms of nutrition, saffron oil is enriched with potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin A and vitamin C and many other volatile acids. This is why saffron oil is considered to be one of the most nutrient-dense essential oils of all time.
- Applying or using saffron oil for your skin in any form can help you get a toned, healthy and glowing skin. The antioxidant properties of this oil fight free radicals and stop them from causing any damage to your skin. It also helps you unclog skin pores and removes blackheads.
- Mix saffron oil with other mood-enhancing essential oils and create your own mood-boosting blend. That’s a good way to change the aroma if you don’t like the natural smell of saffron. You can also buy pre-blended oils that contain saffron. Citrus essential oils like orange and grapefruit and excellent mood enhancers that may blend well with saffron.
- While preparing home-made facial masks for a glowing skin, add a few drops of saffron oil from now on. The antioxidant properties of this oil are effective in terms of fighting acne. An anti-bacterial and exfoliant property of saffron oil reduce acne from the roots and prevents them from reoccurring. It also helps you fight the spots and marks which acne leaves behind.
- Mix saffron oil with coconut oil, almond oil, or another carrier oil, and then rub it directly onto your skin. This will protect your skin from damaging sunlight while conditioning your skin, and it will help soften your skin. Keep that strong saffron aroma in mind and consider adding other essential oils to change the scent if you don’t like it on its own.
- Put pure saffron oil in a diffuser. It will spread throughout your living or work space to lift your mood continuously. Just keep in mind that it has a strong aroma that may be a bit too much for children or others in your household. Think about making it a part of your morning routine and isolate it to your bedroom or bathroom if others don’t enjoy the aroma.
- Essential Oils are oil soluble- dilute with a carrier oil (olive, coconut, etc.), not water.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Do not drop oils directly in ear canal or eyes. Oils can dissolve plastics - use in glass.
- Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Do not ingest.