Devinez Jojoba Cold-Pressed Oil - Bleached - 100% Pure Natural, Undiluted Virgin Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Exceptional moistruizer for skin, hair, scalp, nails perfect for sensitive & dry skin
Bleached Jojoba Oil is an odorless simmondsia chinensis seed oil obtained from natural jojoba seeds. It has various chemical compounds that include chained C20 and C22 fatty acids & alcohols & two unsaturated bonds, which make the oil susceptible to many different types of chemical manipulations. Jojoba has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, mosturinzing, soothing, lubricat, non irritant, anti-bacterial properties. It is used as liquid wax and due to its odorless property it can easily be used in homemade skin creams, perfumes and body oil. Jojoba Oil is a most popular addition for skin care products, and is often used alone as a facial oil as it contains natural collagen. It can help heal acne, athlete’s foot, cuts, mouth sores, pimples and warts. It is very good moisturinser & used as make up remover. It is used for fragrance because of its advanced molecular stability. Jojoba oil is superb in Massage Oils, Hair Oils, Soaps, and Skin & Hair Preparations.
- Perfect for Hair: When applied Devinez Jajoba Oil to the hair, it repairs and nourishes dry, frizzy, and brittle hair due to the presence of natural vitamins. FOR SKIN: Regular use of jojoba oil leaves the skin naturally smooth, healthy, radiant and young. Ideal for sensitive skin solutions, makeup removers, pore cleansers, and anti-aging solutions owing to the presence of fatty acids.
- FOR NAILS: It provides good nourishment when applied for the nails and prevents from frequent cracking or breakage.
- Jojoba Carrier Oil can be massaged directly into the hair or blend 2-3 drops of any Essential Oil in a teaspoon of Jojoba Carrier Oil and apply on the hair. Jojoba Carrier oil can be blended with Argan Carrier Oil for the perfect hair care.
- Jojoba oil can be blended with Evening Primrose Carrier Oil for the perfect skincare and also with other carrier oils like Grape Seed and Hazelnut Carrier Oils.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.