Devinez Har Singar Cooler Perfume
Har Singar (Night Jasmine) known as the ‘Queen of the Night’, as it is most scented in the night is native to India. The Parijat tree is considered to be a divine tree which blooms occasionally with flowers that are white on blooming and turn yellow on drying. The tree is unique in more than one aspect. It is a unisex tree which cannot be grown by plantation of its offshoots and it does not produce either its seeds or fruits.
Inhaling Har Singar fragrance not only uplifts your mood, it also stimulates the mind, and significantly increases mental alertness. The pleasant and soothing scented air around calms down your nervous system and improves the quality of your sleep.
Direction for Usage
- For acquiring the complete benefits of the cooler perfume, you just need to add a few drops of it to the cooler’s water tank and you can enjoy a pleasant as well as a good night’s sleep.
- Put a few drops of the perfume in a bucket filled with cleaning water to keep your room scented all through the day.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- If spilled, clean off immediately to avoid stains.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately