Devinez Champa Cooler Perfume
Champa flowers are deciduous shrubs or small trees. The species variously are indigenous to Mexico, Central Americaand the Caribbeanand Brazil. Plumeria flowers are most fragrant at night in order to lure sphinx moths to pollinate them. They are popularly used in aromatherapy for healing and cosmetic purposes.
The delightful fragrance is used to calm and relax the body and soul. Inhaling the fragrance helps relax your nerves. It works as an excellent aromatherapy product. It removes bad odors and other unwanted smells for a prolonged period.
Direction for Usage
- For acquiring the complete benefits of the cooler perfume, you just need to add a few drops of it to the cooler’s water tank and you can enjoy a pleasant as well as a good night’s sleep.
- Put a few drops of the perfume in a bucket filled with cleaning water to keep your room scented all through the day.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- If spilled, clean off immediately to avoid stains.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately