Devinez Camphor Cooler Perfume
The camphor tree, camphor wood & leaf is a large evergreen tree. It was initially cultivated only in China, but is now also grown in Sri Lanka and India. It is native to China south of the Yangtze River, Taiwan, southern Japan, Korea and Vietnam. It is popularly used for various medicinal purposes.
Camphor is known for its penetrating aroma which effectively repels tiny insects such as flies, moths and carpet beetles among others. Camphor is also known for removing negative, ill-health creating energies and purifying the environment.
Direction for Usage
- For acquiring the complete benefits of the cooler perfume, you just need to add a few drops of it to the cooler’s water tank and you can enjoy a pleasant as well as a good night’s sleep.
- Put a few drops of the perfume in a bucket filled with cleaning water to keep your room scented all through the day.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- If spilled, clean off immediately to avoid stains.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately