Devinez Arachis/Peanut/Groundnut Cold-Pressed Oil, 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted For Skin, Hair & Natural Remedies
Arachis Peanut oil, also known as groundnut oil or arachis oil, is a mild-tasting vegetable oil derived from peanuts. The oil is available with a strong peanut flavor and aroma. A peanut oil massage can energize your body. This gives great relief to aching joints and muscles when used on a daily basis. Peanut oil contains Vitamin E that is excellent for skin protection and better Peanut oil is commonly used for natural skin care and for dry skin.
- Skin Care: Arachis/ Peanut oil is quite rich in vitamin E, which is an essential vitamin for human beings. It is particularly important for the maintenance and health of the skin, protecting it from the effects of free radicals that cause wrinkles and other signs of premature aging. The vitamin E in peanut oil keeps your skin looking young and healthy as you get older.
- Relieve Pains: The oil could be used to relieve pains. Peanut oil is applied to the skin directly and massaged well to relieve pains.
- Delay Signs Of Aging: Vitamin E is an important ingredient in most over-the-counter anti-aging products. Vitamin E also fights the adverse effects of oxidative stress. Some of these effects include photoaging (which is the accelerated aging of the skin with the influence of UV radiation). Applying peanut oil topically may offer anti-aging benefits.
- Dry Skin: You can apply the oil to your face and other affected areas and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Take a bath as usual.
- Making Soap: You can also use the oil to make soap. Thanks to its conditioning properties, the soap can boost skin health. One downside is that the oil may not last long in your soap as it can turn rancid quite fast.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.