Devinez Borage Essential Oil, 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted in Glass Bottle - for Skin Firming, Nourishing Cleanser, Helpful in Healthy Skin, Reduce Acne & Ease Inflammation Pain
Botanical Name: borago officinalis
Method of Extraction : Steam Distillation
Borage is well known as one of the richest sources of essential fatty acids known to man. Users can apply it to both sunburned and aged skin, though because of the price and oily residue, many will use in dilution with other carrier oils. Borage has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils, though it does have a slightly sweet tone.
- Skin Firming Facial Serum: The key firming ingredient in the FIrming Facial Serum is Borage Oil! Full of Omega 6 fatty acids combined with the oils of Pumpkin, Argan and Cranberry, this serum is rich in macronutrients, vitamins & minerals. It's ultra nourishing & may help to fight off free radical damage. Suitable for all skin types, this serum may firm the skin & leave you with a glowing complexion. To use, apply 1-2 pumps onto your face after your moisturiser.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: For the ultimate hydration boost, the Hyaluronic Acid uses the benefits of both Hyaluronic Acid and Borage Oil. Designed to moisturise, soothe and protect, this serum may help improve your skin's texture. It's plumping, firming and may leave you with a more luminous complexion! To use, apply every morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
- Nourishing Cleanser: Borage oil can be used on the face, body and hair alongside other ingredients as part of a serum, face oil blend, moisturiser or even within a nourishing cleanser.
- Helpful in Healthy Skin: Borage is believed to be good for acne care and restoring moisture to dry skin.
- Acne: Borage can be applied directly on active acne as it is non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory. One can add about 4 drops of tea tree oil to 100 ml of Borage oil and apply this mixture on active acne. Even in cosmetic formulations, Borage oil is used as a carrier vehicle for transporting nutrients and active compounds to the inner layers of skin. So, it provides the antigermsls in tea tree essential oil to the skin cells in a more effective manner.
- Essential Oils are oil soluble- dilute with a carrier oil (olive, coconut, etc.), not water.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Do not drop oils directly in ear canal or eyes. Oils can dissolve plastics - use in glass.
- Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Do not ingest.