Devinez Kusum Seed, Macassar, Schleichera oleosa Cold-Pressed Oil, 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted for hairdressing and to promote hair growth
Kusum oil is used in hairdressing and to promote hair growth.
In skin care products, kusuma oil is used as a lubricant with occlusive properties, meaning that it acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin.
It works with your skin to soften dryness, smooth roughness and soothe some skin problems.
When mixed with Thanaka powder is acts as permanent hair removal agent .
Kusum oil is a type of oil extracted from the seed of the Kusum tree (Schleichera oleosa). The plant, which is also commonly known as Ceylon oak, lac tree, or Macassar oiltree, belongs to the Sapindaceae family.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.