Devinez Hazel Nut Cold-Pressed Oil, 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted for Anti-Ageing, Healthy & Fresh Skin, Treats Acne, Strengthens Hair, Dry And Damaged Hair
The use of these rust hued nuts go beyond nutella and muffins. They make an excellent scrub ingredient for acne prone skin along with coffee beans. Crush 1 tsp roasted hazelnuts and mix it along with ½ tsp coffee powder and ½ tsp sugar in coconut oil or olive oil. Use this scrub to treat your acne.
One cup of hazelnuts offers about 86% of the daily Vitamin E requirement. It also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C, two powerful antioxidants. A synergic effect of these vitamins prevents the onset of fine lines and wrinkles on your skin, thus delaying the early onset of ageing signs.
Hazelnuts, as mentioned above, contain Vitamin E in plentiful amounts. This Vitamin E along with the fats of this nut helps in moisturizing and hydrating the skin. It, thus, conditions the skin, keeping it soft and smooth. The skin looks visibly radiant with the slightest tint of greasiness appearing nowhere.
You can use the oil extracted from these nuts in your daily hair care regimen. Just apply a little on the scalp and hair and massage for a few minutes. Leave it overnight and wash off the next day, if desired. You can use a mild shampoo. This will help in strengthening the hair from the roots.
Hazel nut carrier oil is Cold-Pressed and filtered from the shell-free nuts of the hazelnut shrub. The oil obtained is deeply penetrating and stimulating to the circulatory system. It helps to tighten and tone the skin, and is applicable for all skin types. Hazel nuts oils contain Vitamins A, B, D, E and various other minerals. Hazelnut oil has great moisturizing property that makes it a good choice to include when mixing a massage oil or preparing a carrier oil blend. It readily blends with most of the essential oils. Hazelnut Oil leaves a non-greasy feeling perfect for aromatherapy and massage. It is also the preferred choice of the cosmetic manufacturers - particularly those wishing to explore the marketing possibilities.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.