Devinez Flax Seed Cold-Pressed Oil, 100% Pure Natural, Undiluted for Hair, Skin and Nails with Omega 3,6,9 from Natural ALA
Flaxseed oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, which give you healthy hair. Regular application of flaxseed oil promotes hair growth and prevents additional hair fall. It eliminates dandruff and flakiness on the scalp. Flaxseed oil also maintains the moisture content in the hair, keeping your hair lustrous and healthy.
Another advantage of applying flaxseed oil is that it helps reduce dark circles considerably. Just a week of applying flaxseed oil under your eyes, will give you a clear skin around the eyes and make the area look brighter.
Another benefit of flaxseed oil is that it moisturises your skin and hydrates it from within.The essential fatty acids in flaxseed oil smoothens your skin's appearance and makes it super soft. You can either apply flaxseed oil on its own or maybe mix it with a bit of a light-weight moisturiser and apply it evenly on your face before you retire for the night.
Due to its high inflammatory index, flaxseed oil helps minimise skin irritation, redness and inflammation of any sort. Skin rashes diminish with topical application.
Flaxseed oil is derived from the seeds of the plant called linum usitassimum. It is gaining widespread popularity due to a high concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish and chicken, thus making it ideal for vegetarians. The major components of the flaxseed oil are: Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids: These are unsaturated fatty acids which are very good for the heart’s health. Lignans: They are known to contain antioxidant properties. Flaxseed contains 8000 times more antioxidants than other plant derivatives. Fiber: It is known for a healthy bowel movement and aids digestion, flaxseed contains both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.