Devinez Croton (Croton tiglium) Cold-Pressed Oil, 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted
Rs. 287.00 Regular price Rs. 499.00
Color : This oil is yellow to light brown in color.
Botanical Name : Croton tiglium
Croton is gelatinous and translucent liquor that is regularly yellow to light brown in color.
Croton plant is commonly referred to as croton, or rushfoil. Its name actually means “tick” . The oil was generally extracted using cold pressed method
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.