Devinez Apricot Cold-Pressed Oil, 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted For Skin, Hair & Natural Remedies
Prunus armeniaca Natural apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. This also contains Vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. It has nourishing properties and an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe eczema.
Massage your hair by mixing this with other oils like Amla, coconut, and olive to cure a dry and flaky scalp. It is very good for damaged and chemically treated hair. This will restore the shine of your hair
One of the surprising apricot seeds benefits. This can be used as a moisturizer for dry areas such as elbows, knees, feet and hands. This will make your skin extra soft and smooth.
Natural apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. This also contains Vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. It has nourishing properties and an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe eczema.
Apricot kernel oil is extracted from seeds of Apricot ( Prunus armeniaca ). The seeds of apricot have a high percentage of oil. The oil can be obtained from kernels using solvent extraction or Cold-Pressed method. Apricot kernel oil possesses many therapeutic properties which make it suitable for its various uses. Apricot seed oil is a brilliant emollient (moisturizer).It reduces inflammation when applied topically or when ingested. It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that aging is reduced. Apricot seed oil reduces risk of infection in open wounds and cuts. It prevents the skin from damage by free radicals.
- Store in a cool and a dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed by mistake, kindly seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not ingest carrier oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, Do not use carrier oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe.